Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome 2010

I've never really bothered to make a New Year's resolution let alone keep one. This year however, I have two.
  1. Find a job in San Francisco and move there
  2. Heal the stress fracture in my leg and run a half marathon fall 2010
A few days ago, I came across Project 365, on Hannah's blog. (If you haven't been following it you should check it out, her photography is fantastic). Years that are filled with change, as 2010 is sure to be, always seem to go by so quickly and this just seemed like the perfect way to be able to slow down, notice the little things and maybe even remember them at the end of the year. Not to mention a great way to improve my less-than-stellar photography skills. Once I figure out how to organize it (flickr, photoblog etc) I'll post a link so my legions of fans (HA! that's a joke) can follow along. A couple friends are doing it with me so hopefully that will keep me from giving up too early on. First photo to come later today.

In the meantime, I had a New Year's Eve Party at my house last night followed by a wonderful New Year's Day brunch this morning. Recipes and pictures of both to come in the next few days.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Activity Feed