Friday, November 27, 2009

Lemon Tart


I've been dying for an excuse to make lemon curd for quite sometime and my Dad's Birthday seemed like the perfect reason. He and I both love all things lemon and not-to-sweet and this tart fit all the criteria. It was tart (ha! excuse my pun), lemon-y, with a perfect texture in a thin, flaky crust. It looked nice and it was so easy too. David Lebovitz has been my go-to for pastry recipes lately and this one was no exception. Click here for the recipe. The tart crust was the easiest crust I've ever made and it came out so good. Actually, my Dad ordered a strawberry fruit tart at Pepelino yesterday and after one or two bites declared my crust was better :). I'll probably make more of the lemon curd this week just to eat on toast and muffins...or with a spoon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Activity Feed