Sunday, June 27, 2010

10 days in Armenia.

Whoa. 
It's been a while.
I haven't forgotten you, I promise.
 
I've just been busy trotting through countries with a 2g internet connection. If you've ever tried uploading a very large picture on a 2g connection then you understand why I haven't been able to post.
I'm in Budapest right now, so I don't want to spend to long on the computer, but I thought I would drop in with a few pictures and just to let you know I'm alive.
I have many, many more pictures posted on Flickr and many, many, many, more waiting to be uploaded. Keep checking Flickr in the next week or so for updates. Soon to come: scenes from Georgia (the country not the state).
By the way, foods I'm 100% sick of: cucumbers, tomatoes, potatoes, bread, (who would have thought I could get sick of bread?). Once I left Yerevan, that was pretty much all there was to eat. And chocolate but no one gets sick of chocolate. 
No one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Activity Feed