Monday, January 4, 2010

On an island in the sun, we’ll be playing and having fun...


Those are Weezer lyrics just in case you didn't catch on, and they are the title because as of 4am this morning I'm on my way to Aruba. Ha! Goodbye frigid, grey, 16 degree, New York; Hello warm sun, sand sailing, hiking, and ocean. I'm not writing this to rub it in but rather to inform y'all of my upcoming lack of posts. I do have one or two (maybe three) posts scheduled for the week but that's it. Don't worry I'll make up for it with pictures when I get back on the 11th. As for project 365, I'll still be taking a picture a day (and many more) I just won't be able to upload until I get back. Unless, of course, I have a nervous breakdown and snatch Vivian's laptop, (not likely though, I'm pretty sick of technology). Until we meet again, Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Activity Feed