Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Brooklyn Brewery with Kath from KERF



Weeeeeeeeeee! I feel like I just met a celebrity. Well, I guess in blogger world I did :). Kath writes the first blog I've ever read; Kath Eats Real Food. She's in New York for a wedding and hosted a meet-up at the Brooklyn Brewery. Of course I went and it was so much fun, but when I got there I took out my camera and realized THE BATTERY HAD DIED. Why I didn't check this BEFORE I left my house or just simply take my spare battery along is beyond me. No worries though, Kath took some pictures that she's going to email out. I will update this when I get them.



The brewery was pretty cool. It was too hard to coordinate all of us taking a tour so we hung out in the beer garden style room. Beer isn't really my thing but I did try the Winter beer and it was actually pretty good! Maybe I'm just a little bias because I like supporting local business and obviously it's all brewed right there or maybe I'll turn into a beer drinker yet ;).

Some of the group is going for a run downtown tomorrow and I'm sooo excited because my physical therapist told me I could up my mileage from 1.5 to 2 miles per run (on the road, not even treadmill)! That's still nothing compared the to the 15 or so I was running each week before I hurt my leg last spring, but hey,  It's progress!

The camera is charging right now and will be ready to go for the morning!

UPDATE: Pictures added :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG YOU'RE A BLOGGER NERD. STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-Can you just make this your blog and not Max's? Now that his face is up, I want to visit it less often (jk...kinda)


    I sound like such a biatch

    ReplyDelete

Live Activity Feed